Welcome to being a Mission Trip Leader, below is a checklist to help you communicate with your team.
- Log into Focus Missions HERE
- Set your notification settings when new applications come in (here is how)
- Browse over the How To's
- Double check your trip details are correct (here is how), looking for
- Travel Dates
- Registration Dates
- Max Headcount
- Age Range
- Trip Description (this is your chance to really market what and why we are going in this trip)
- Cost Per Person is correct
- Adding your funding milestones (use your budget spreadsheet for help)
- Check due dates for your requirements, these are tasks that you and your participants need to complete prior to going on the trip.
- Setup up Team Meeting dates (here is how). Click HERE for a great example of creating your team meetings
- Go to newlifechurch.tv/missions and find and apply to your trip.
- Log into your Focus Missions account and approve your application (here is how). Be sure to look for and check the box Is Team Leader
- Communicate to interested participants to visit newlifechurch.tv/missions to find and apply to your trip.
- Host an interest meeting (Trip Information Sheet)
For Google users, you will have to Make a Copy to save to your Drive before you can edit
For others, you will have to Download as an Excel file